SEE HIS FREESTYLE SKILLS BELOW
Have you heard about the Boston Tee Party & Design/Artist Expo? Whether you have or you haven’t, after reading this post you’ll have all of the information you need to take action and get involved in this great event!
What is it?
This event is a way for indie brands, artists and designers to come together to showcase their work while networking and meeting peers, retailers and customers.
When is it?
August 11th, 2012.
Speakers – 12pm-3pm
Expo/Bands – 4pm-8pm
Where is it?
The event will be held at the Carson Place Facility at the Boston Teacher’s Union Hall. The address is 180 Mt Vernon Street, Dorchester MA 02125. Their website is: Boston Teacher’s Union Hall
How much space will vendors have?
Each vendor will have a space of 8 feet (wide) by 9 feet (deep), with a foot of empty space on either side of you, making the entire space 10×9. There are tables available, but you are urged to bring your own table if you can, as there are only 24 tables available (no longer than 8 feet long).
Please let me know if you need a table. First come, first served. Tables are going FAST!
What’s the cost?
- Expo tables are $50 and can be purchased here <— click here!
- Speakers & expo guest only (no table) tickets are $20 and can be purchased here <— click here!
- Expo guest only tickets are $5 and can be purchased here <— click here!
What’s happening at this event?
- Event begins at NOON
- First speaker: Adam Assoian from Focused in Photography will take the stage at approximately 12:15pm
- Second speaker: Jonathan Kay will take the stage at approximately 1:15pm
- Third and final speaker: Shane Stiles from Threadbird will take the stage at approximately 2:15pm
That is PART ONE of the event. We will then have about an hour to set up the expo tables/booths. This will give brands, artists and designers enough time to get their inventory out for viewing and give our first entertainer time to set up.
SHOW DATE: Saturday 05/19/12
ADVANCE TICKETS: $10.00 – You Save: $2.00
AT THE DOOR: $12.00
LOCATION: Croc Rock – Allentown PA